Stranica: 10/15.

Postano: 21 tra 2011, 23:19
Postao/la Luna
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M-3491p_K10" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Postano: 11 svi 2011, 07:52
Postao/la tomislav
Hurts - Wonderful life ,nova stvar ali me sound vraća u 80-e...

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1TB1x67Do5U" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Postano: 08 srp 2011, 23:57
Postao/la Luna
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yQIQ-1vpWfs" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Postano: 23 srp 2011, 16:33
Postao/la Ogi
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3Vy735jNAyg?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

:D

Postano: 23 srp 2011, 21:13
Postao/la paradajz

Postano: 24 srp 2011, 10:13
Postao/la ozi

Postano: 15 kol 2011, 14:37
Postao/la Luna
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V1bFr2SWP1I" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Postano: 09 ruj 2011, 20:02
Postao/la Luna
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vkHVDop4cQI" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Postano: 11 ruj 2011, 09:53
Postao/la Luna
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Uz0C5jqz2PM" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Postano: 13 stu 2011, 02:02
Postao/la Luna
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/joi5YhlGNUs" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Postano: 02 lip 2012, 19:12
Postao/la Luna
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q4Y-FbeCX14" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Postano: 09 srp 2012, 23:27
Postao/la Luna
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nh7GXRv6xVY" frameborder="0"></iframe>

and I wanted that heat so bad
I could taste the fire on your breath
and I wanted in your storm so bad
I could taste the lightning on your breath
I watched you hold the son in your arms while he bled to death
he grew so pale next to you
the world is so pale next to you
your hair is coxcomb red your eyes are viper black(x2)
you said every road is a good road
between the next road and your last road
every love is your best love and every love is your last love
and every kiss is a goodbye(x2)
I watched you hold the son in your arms while he bled to death
he grew so pale next to you
the world is so pale next to you
your hair is coxcomb red your eyes are viper black(x3)

Postano: 03 lis 2012, 15:27
Postao/la Ogi
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vZYbEL06lEU" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Postano: 22 vel 2013, 15:46
Postao/la Ogi
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/037uSAIahho?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Postano: 02 ožu 2013, 00:34
Postao/la Ogi
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E8STbYTQ6dQ?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>