Zemljani Zemljani
Košnica puna ljubavi

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

80/10/10 prehrana - Douglas Graham
Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Sljedeća

Započni novu temu   Odgovori na temu    Zemljani -> Vegan SOS
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Luna

PostPostano: 28.8.2013. sri. 12:58    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

I ja sam imala problem sa zubima, ispadanjem kose i poremećajem menstrualnog ciklusa nakon svakog perioda od 3-4 mjeseca prehrane sirovom hranom.
Ostale probleme koje navodi nisam imala, naprotiv, bili su suprotni - višak energije, manja potreba za snom, bolja koncentracija, izostanak depresivnih epizoda...Pa sad ti budi pametan Very Happy
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošalji privatnu poruku Posjeti Web stranice
ogi
Site Admin

PostPostano: 28.8.2013. sri. 13:21    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

Možda bi razvila i ostale probleme da si ustrajala na takvoj prehrani
Zanimljivo je da većina dobro reagira na promjenu prehrane, možda je placebo ali obično na početku sve ide na bolje da bi kasnije ta ista prehrana davala sve lošije rezultate

Kada tome pridodamo da svaka hrana ima dobre i loše strane, ispada da je umjerenost i raznovrsnost najbolji recept za uspjeh Smile
[Vrh]
ogi
Site Admin

PostPostano: 4.9.2013. sri. 21:48    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

811 rotted my teeth. That is the truth. Its so hard to admit or accept this. I want to cry.

But here I am. I admit that being on the 811 diet, hurt my children to the point where I am afraid to speak out. It’s hard to admit I was that -bad a parent- to trust the 811 diet. They look sunken the eyes. The skin pastey, and vey thin Every back tooth of theirs, is rotted and the molars are little black spots and one black spot is seeping through the top teeth in corner.. I do not know how this happened. I was feeding them bananas, fruits, greens. But lots of dates Lots of bananas. Green smoothies. Tomatoes cukes..Melons etc. I think they prefer bananas, so I gave the most of this to them. Their friends at school give them cooked food at times and they asked for those things all the time. They didn’t like what I ate.

I as well have to had 4 teeth implants on 811, and kept with the diet, laughing at anyone who complained of dental problems with the diet, ganging up on people, calling them liars. Praising Free and DurianR. But then my implants started falling out – the bones just gave, and causing the teeth at the sides of them to turn black. One decayed so much, it was a back tooth I had pain for two days, now I think its dead but I can’t bite too hard on it because I have a fistula,in the gums above it. Its white at the tip where pus is draining. If I bite hard on it, too much it infects and swells pus.There is decay between every tooth and its not visible unless you look heard too,but its there. The more sweet fruit I ate the worse it got I figured. I didnt do anything else. I had to have my teeth whitened 4 times

Thats when I got off the bananas, the dates, the tomato pasta etc..all 811 dishes. When I had that boil staring at me in the mirror. I figured it out. All that fruit, just fruit, Mangoes, you all know the diet. Now the boil is down very small. My kids I brush teeth everyday and they have them fixed.

I got fat. Very fat. 25 lbs heavier. at one point Years of 811. I did 811 to the T. From morning to night, I ate so many dishes of fruit, always eating, always living in the future, looking where I will get my next meal. Planning in my head, fruit meals. Making sure I dont run out or I will be so hungry I might want something cooked- that FEAR. Do I have a case of ripe bananas, OH MY GOD YOU GOT A CASE AND ITS ALL GREEN, I used to yell at my husband. I thought I was eating too much, but according to them I was not eating enough. I was on the 811 website since it began. I went to see my old boyfriend and he grabbed the rolls on my waist and told me this is new. I thought, if I do 811 long enough, I will have Freeleas body. I must be clean. I must think of them, I must re read 811 book. I have to buy ebooks, try new of the same recipes. But all it was was people asking same questions, telling same stories. Please don’t write about falling off the wagon. They would say over and over and over. No support for those who had hard time. People attacking people asking questions. Facts cited books quoted, and all the animal abuse stories I had to hear and see. Animals being tested, let’s all write letters for animals.That’s a real human being. Thats a cause worth dying for. SO much animal propoganda.

I swear I felt so fungally eating banana smoothies. So bad. When you eat that much fruit you get sick inside, but I told myself, it was from my thoughts, or it was the avocado, or anything I did that was not allowed. I don’t run, I couldnt. I didnt have energy to clean my houses. I just went online to that website to look at success stories and wondering why I couldnt lose weight eating so many bananas. I know I had to fast on juice. No I need calories. I could not- not eat bananas because then I would be starving. I felt disgusting. I felt ashamed. Yet I still ganged up on anyone who criticized the diet. I was just in love with these people. My relatives all watched me making banana smoothies with sadness in their eyes asking, are you sure that is ok? For kids?

I always felt like I had to pee, always. And I was dehydrated as well same time. I drank water and had to pee again. If I didnt drink water I felt like I had to pee but nothing comes out. Once I ate these grapes and my whole body broke out in hives. I had to drink water to get my body to stop burning up. When I ate figs my throat closed. Pineapple my mouth burned, I was told it was because y body is toxic.

I was so tired. I craved sweet fruits, the sweeter the better. I ordered dates by the case. My fridge was stocked with fruit. My husband thought I was crazy and it almost broke us up, he is high raw but “high fat” as they call it on 30bad. The Devil. Idiots eat that diet. I was told to leave him. We couldnt go to raw meetups anymore or potlucks as we were 811ers.

I was always so cold. I took 3-4 hot baths everyday. It was only way I could keep my feet warm and had to wear socks. I laid in bed for hours. Read books about fruitarians. Thinking they were supreme beings, up there with dolphins. Wondering when I would become something else. I never ever did. Just an acidy version of my old self.

811 is an unbalanced diet. It is not grounding. Fruitarian women that aren’t 811 activists live lonely lives addicted to the forum. You cant go anywhere. You cant go to a friends house for dinner. or to parties. And why would they Anyways? People become enemies. You become elite somehow. Aliens will lift you off you are so clean. You can have attention and love you never had.

I have always hidden this tooth decay. But I got a cavity at the back of my front teeth and when they drilled, you can see black shadow shining through to the front. Cheap dentist, it would cost me 2 grand to get it crowned so I settled for a community dentist. The reason its so high, is they were concerned the decay was to the nerve. So when I smile I am ashamed. I cannot hide it anymore. Its there when I smile.

Now I was on raw diet for many years, it was 811 that specifically gave me these issues. I know ANNE the fruitarian was hospitalized when she got these sores all over her body. She was doing a orange juice fast. Another fruitarian, one who started a 90′s website had cancer. The fruitarian who wrote biotropic something, it was a fruitarian book, said teeth will fall out but who needs them they are symbols of violence Mangos teeth are all gone too. Mango the fruitarian. They fell out. He says he thinks its because the mangos he ate were unripe..yeah sure. And Kveta is the meanest person you will ever meet. All Anne Osborne cares about day and night is fruit. She dresses in fruit dresses and draws fruit, arranges fruit on platters as art, takes photos of her fruit meals, and all she talks about too. I am much more complex and have more interests in life in other things.

I was kicked off the website for several comments . No explanation.

When I was on normal raw diet. My main meal was a green salad with oil salt, sometimes dressings. Nuts, I made cakes, nut patties, green juices, cacao drinks etc. I was always so excited and bought every book I could. I made sauerkrauts, sprouted beans, soaked rice. I got really skinny and healthy. I had a life. I had friends. I went outside. I was thin. I had a great personality.

When I went 811 man. I was so bored. I was so hungry. I craved things. I suffered. But I told myself it was cleaner. When I finished a blender full of bananas, I felt ACID inside. I ignored this. I just drank more. I became really upset to tears and would fall apart sometimes. I cried so many times. Many many times.

I went to a few 811 meetups, I met Free and DR only to have my photos posted all over the internet with people commenting, ” Do they look healthy?” “such and such looks puffy” ” They dont look right” ” She isnt as healthy as her profile pic” about me… I couldnt believe how they care about physical appearance as if thats all that matters. Like just for supporting the movement I get criticized.

Doug is a nice man, but he doesn’t look healthy and his hair is grey. Ann Wigmore and Gabriel Cousens turned back their hair to brown by eating greens, wheatgrass and low sugar raw foods. Anne was like 70.. Gabriel can do 600 pushups at age 70. DurianR attack them. All the time. These people cured people from cancer diabetes and aids. I say they are more responsible. DR and Free have no home I know of but nature. That to me is not success. They dont help people and cure them. They attack and delete the people who have problems with the diet. They go on other websites and start ranting, eat more carbs.

They change their names. Its not low fat anymore but high carb diet. They have many websites, many names.

Little girls see her and the anorexic cycle begins. Unless they eat only bananas. What kind of life is that. We live in society. We live in cities. We go to schools, have families. Its not that easy to live like a homeless Australian riding bikes.

30 bad attack people. People who believe in god, people who have pets, who aren’t vegan who arent smart. They all quote the China Study, They don’t believe in love or spirit. They laugh at that. But none laughs at DR’s injection shots. Or his vasectomy being his contribution to the world. Because people are bad. Children are bad to bring in this world. They make videos that really make Free look like she is so into herself. I am so glad she can love herself because she has a flat stomach. Look at my abs. Look at my stomach. At least Tila Tequila pulled out a tampon of herself when she was drunk one night on her live stream. But Tila and Freelea are the same kind of character. Showing off, getting viewers just to get viewers, they aren’t really selling anything. Just look at me. Look at me. –Look, ok we have seen. For free. For the animals.

If they are so successful and liked, where are their managers and contracts and books? Everything is homemade from a laptop like any child an do herself…using free programs. They don’t even know how to make money with the huge pool of people they have. I dont understand why they are doing this. For attention? to be right? To show off? How many years have they been obsessed with a diet? Don’t they want to grow, move forward, is this IT? The secret to all life, is the 811 diet? The fountain of youth? To count calories? To go jogging? To eat a whole case of papaya? To live on beaches? To have abs? Thats all there is? That is why I was born? To be filled with fruit acid? To ride bikes to burn it off? ANYTHING ELSE IS FAKE.

Thats fine. But its unrealistic to expect people to live like that. People dont live in tropics the fruit is always unripe and from another country. They attack people. They attack other people with ideas. If you complain, they ask you to refrain from reporting negative experiences on this diet to keep up the “high vibe” They make you swear when joining, you have to agree to the rule of ” I THINK 811 IS THE BEST DIET ” in order to be a member. You have to say yes to this.

I would say the past 5 years. Have been the downturn for me in my raw transformation. I have hidden myself away. Afraid to go out. I gave my old clothes away. 20 lbs doesnt sound like a lot but to me it is, I am 5 feet. I have been wondering why raw stopped working. Its because I was eating 811. I swear to you this is my truth. I am not lying. I did not give up on the “program” I did it. I was living in a mirror. taking photo after photo of my body. Trying to figure out. Why I have pauncH.

to 30BAD: Hear other sides. Use this to make the diet better. Dont just censor. Be open. You invited all this on yourself. You know what you do. OPEN YOUR EYES. Address this. Address people. Address negative comments. Address people complaining. Apologize when needed, and change. Please change. Have new policies. Be more open.. . You have attracted a whole audience. Care for them. Not just the pretty ones, the ones like me. Who need help, who need answers to why this is happening to them. There is responsibility. There is Karma. There are consequences..Freelea you have never giving me love. But you asked for mine.

I lost 20 lbs since I have been off bananas and dates smoothies- and 811. It came off right away. I am now eating regular raw food diet. Chocolate bars, almond mylk, parsley tabbouleh, bananas on ESSENE BREAD with nut butters, sprouted grains, kale chips, mango bread, lots of veggies, some steamed and fruit very often etc.and my kids cooked vegan, and its what they want. I am happy now. I feel sane. I feel content. I almost feel one with nature again. Calm, Like united with the universe. Not a putrefying decomposing fermenting nervous acid burnout bitch. I can go for hours without eating. I don’t even have to think about food. I sleep well. All night. I am a person.

It means so much that I can unload here and talk. It does. Thank you all. I am on the road to health and will soon get my teeth fixed. I am saving now. For those who know me, please do not judge. I am one of many. I hope they don’t post this on their website and attack it. I am just being honest and giving of my experience on 811. As for your suggestions and reasons why this happened to me, noone knows. It just did and please accept that this happens when you have a lot of sugar. Yes there are isolated cases in between here and there of perfect 811ers, but so rare. And even they need to hear what I am saying. Just use it as knowledge.

I am willing to forgive and move forward.

Thanks for listening, CR from NY
[Vrh]
pkristo

PostPostano: 15.4.2014. uto. 10:07    Naslov: Freelee Citiraj i odgovori

Ova cura može pojesti i preko 50 banana dnevno: http://www.index.hr/black/clanak/ona-jede-i-do-51-banane-dnevno--da-dokaze-da-nije-luda/739759.aspx
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošalji privatnu poruku
ogi
Site Admin

PostPostano: 15.4.2014. uto. 10:56    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

Da, njen dečko kaže da mu banane koje može kupiti u svom okruženju nisu dovoljno slatke pa uz banane u blender dodaje i šećer

ogi je napisao/la:

7 banana + pola kile šećera!! trlja oci lud
[Vrh]
pkristo

PostPostano: 15.4.2014. uto. 14:46    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

Pola funte (1 lb = 454 g), a ne pola kile! Smile Svejedno nepotrebno. Banana je barem cjelovita makar je slatka. Šećer je samo jedan sastojak izvađen iz neke cjelovite namirnice. Ne sviđa mi se taj pristup.
[Vrh]
ogi
Site Admin

PostPostano: 15.4.2014. uto. 15:17    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

OK pola funte, četvrt kile, po njegovoj procjeni...anyway bolesna ideja i količina Upitnik
[Vrh]
ogi
Site Admin

PostPostano: 16.4.2014. sri. 18:54    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

Novija slika Marine, umjesto cicki sve više strše ključne kosti Confused

Još jedna: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1794726_633876353328133_486767301_n.jpg
[Vrh]
ogi
Site Admin

PostPostano: 18.5.2014. ned. 16:27    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

Citat:
The Not So Sweet Side of Following 80-10-10

I decided to read into the forums and found hundreds of posts of confused people wondering what they’re doing wrong. They’re suffering from acne, skin infections, low energy, irregular periods, muscle loss, memory fog and more. Others even wrote about more serious conditions such as liver dysfunction, memory loss, jaundice and candida (which I will write more about soon). There were even websites dedicated to how the 80-10-10 diet destroyed people’s health!

Kapha Side Effects

Too much sugar has Kapha side-effects on our bodies. We become inflamed, mucusy, depressed, irritable and infected. Candida overgrowth is a symptom of excess Kapha, caused by consuming an imbalance of carbohydrates. When all we eat is fruit, it ferments in our bodies, causing an overgrowth of the fungus “Candida.” Candida, formed of yeast, is present naturally in your body, helping us digest food and absorb nutrients. But what happens when candida goes haywire?

Candida

When fueled with lots of sugar, candida breaks down the intestine walls and releases toxins into the blood stream, causing all types of Kapha symptoms such as digestive issues, autoimmune diseases, skin and fungal infections, depression, exhaustion, difficulty concentrating, eczema, psoriasis, hives, rashes, irritability, anxiety, vaginal infections, urinary tract infections, vaginal itching, seasonal allergies and further sugar cravings, which will further make the Candida grow. Yikes.

Many 80-10-10-ers experience Candida overgrowth because they are literally living off sugar. The only way to starve off the candida without starving the body is to eliminate all sugars from the diet, and instead eat more food with the 6 tastes found in vegetables, proteins, whole grains, yogurt, fermented foods and healthy oils.

Vata Side-Effects

The 80-10-10 diet also causes an increase of Vata in our bodies, as it did to mine. On the raw vegan diet, many feel cold and weak all the time, which is a symptom of anemia and inadequate healthy fats. One may also feel forgetful, moody, anxious or instable, all Vata symptoms. Not eating enough whole grains can cause hair loss, digestive problems, nervous system disorders, illness, autoimmune disease, low blood sugar and low blood pressure. Staying on an 80-10-10 diet long term can also lead to reproductive failure, beginning with missed periods and eventually causing infertility. Raw foods are difficult to digest, causing bloating, gas and constipation, which can lead to Vata health problems such as arthritis and osteoporosis later in life.

Keep in mind that a diet that works for one person may be poison for another. While Pitta people can do the best on the raw vegan lifestyle, the 80-10-10 high carb, low-fat raw vegan lifestyle is not healthy for anyone long-term.

Why We Need Oils and Healthy Fats

Oils aren’t allowed on the 80-10-10 diet, which is extremely harmful for our health, as oils lubricate our bodies. We need unsaturated fats and Omega 3 fatty acids to supply hormones, build muscle, decrease cholesterol, rev our metabolism and burn calories. Think: if you aren’t eating any fat, how is your body going to burn fat? It will have to hold on to whatever fat it has.

Healthy fats also increase the absorption of nutrients found in other foods. According to a study conducted by The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, after eating an oil-free salad of lettuce, spinach, carrots and tomatoes, people absorbed little of the phytochemicals beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and lycopene.

This shows how interrelated foods all are. We can’t survive on a simple food group because our bodies require a complete, balanced diet to absorb all the nutrients that it needs. We can’t survive without protein, iron, iodine, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin b-12, vitamin D and calcium, which aren’t even found in fruit.
[Vrh]
Vedran87

PostPostano: 6.2.2015. pet. 16:37    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

Knjiga glupost!
Čovjeku je u njegovim "toplicama" umrlo par ljudi i oboljelo x broj...
Naplačuje po 12000 dolara par tjedana u njegovim toplicama gdje čovjek nema nikakvog troška jer postiš!=)
A što se tiče frutarijanizma.to je održivo za jako mali postotak ljudske populacije koji žive u tropima i samo tamo je moguća ta prehrana..niska u mastima..mada u tropima ima i voća sa jako velikim postotkom masti kao durian i kokos tako da opet dolazimo do toga da to nije 80 10 10 nego i oni jedu ovisno o njihovim potrebama u tom trenutku..tako da i ako jedeš samo voće i ništa drug možeš unositi preko 40 posto masti u prehrani..tako da su sve to gluposti..
Ovisi sve u kojem periodu života ili godine se nalaziš..dali je cilj mršavljenje, dali je masa..koliko si fizički aktivan ili neaktivan..koje voće je u cvatu..dali je čišćenje..dali je regeneracija..ima toliko faktora da je to nemoguće generalizirati! trlja oci
Ali da iz svake knjige i iskustva možeš izvući ono najbolje MOŽEŠ!
Samo moraš imati jako dobar bulshit filter...
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošalji privatnu poruku Pošalji e-mail
ogi
Site Admin

PostPostano: 9.2.2015. pon. 23:12    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

Koja razlika u samo 10g! Sad
[Vrh]
ogi
Site Admin

PostPostano: 24.2.2015. uto. 15:37    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

Marina se malo udebljala ali sada izgleda nekako otečena u licu Confused
[Vrh]
pkristo

PostPostano: 24.2.2015. uto. 17:02    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

Djeluje zdravije. Okruglo lice vjerojatno ima i njena mama. To je prihvatljivo. Prije je bila pacijent. Bolesno anoreksična.
[Vrh]
ogi
Site Admin

PostPostano: 24.2.2015. uto. 17:42    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

Ne mislim na okruglo punije lice već dojam natečenog lica, pogledaj bolje ispod očiju u ravnini s nosom.
Možda je u pitanju proinflammatory fructose.. Very Happy ..a možda je samo menga
Vjerujem da je imala beauty sleep, ipak je to ogledni video
Anyway, sada ima 30g., ja bi joj dao 18 palac
Ima 10g. veganskog staža, tako da...svaka joj čast! respekt
Rekla je da uzima B12 tablete, nadam se da će to biti dovoljno Confused
[Vrh]
pkristo

PostPostano: 25.2.2015. sri. 13:05    Naslov: Citiraj i odgovori

Slažem se da ima nekih nedostataka. Vjerojatno je previše oduševljena Grahamom, a to nije dobro. Super je voće stvar, ali što bi rekao Lou Corona: povrće obilato, voće umjereno, namakati orašaste plodove i brinuti o enzimima. Ako ne jedeš hranu bogatu enzimima (namakanje pomaže) onda dodati enzime u hranu. Nisam siguran ni da netko to kod nas prodaje.
[Vrh]
Prethodni postovi:   
Započni novu temu   Odgovori na temu    Zemljani -> Vegan SOS Vremenska zona: GMT + 02:00.
Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Sljedeća
Stranica 3 / 6.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možeš otvarati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš glasovati u anketama.